− where art takes a leap
The turning point:
- out of galleries and museums
- onto the broad horizon of public spaces
goes public is an agency for the fine arts and the central gateway in Germany for
- artists who want to display and sell their work
- companies that are open to the public and want to use art to improve their image and as a marketing tool
- art lovers who value individuality and wish to purchase affordable unique works of art
Art will no longer be bound to fixed, elite galleries but will be displayed in accessible everyday locations.
The variety and targeted distribution of the locations mean that the artistic potential can be developed and that a broad range of visitors is reached.
art goes public as a visionary marketplace for art puts an entirely new emphasis on the art trade.
Art without inhibitions